The Australian Bolivian Association Inc. is an apolitical not-for-profit organisation aiming to strengthen professional and cultural ties between Australia and Bolivia while empowering our community through collective educative and philanthropic action.
Somos21 is a not-for-profit organisation promoting greater connection and collaboration between students, early career professionals and career changers across Australia and Latin America. This social enterprise delivers impact across 3 key spheres:
- Personal: Positive relationships and a sense of belonging and purpose at an individual level.
- Professional: Strong human capital flows between Australia and Latin America.
- Social: Social and economic development in disadvantaged communities of Australia and Latin America.
Appointed in 1987, the Consulate of the Plurinational State of Bolivia in Australia is led by Honorary Consul, Antonio Morón Nava. Consular functions consist in:
- Providing Bolivian citizens cooperation and assistance with documents and paperwork, while in observance of the laws of Australia and subject to consular regulations.
- Supplying information on Bolivian-Australian relation matters, including professional forums and cultural events.
The Consulate also provides socio-cultural support through civic acts and by promoting Bolivian history, music and dance, art, and culture. Contact the Bolivian Consulate here.